The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica R and Nikkor AIS lenses on G1

bensonga

Great images Leica77! That 19mm Elmarit is working beautifully on the G1. I can't wait for this adapter to arrive....although the widest lens I own is the 28mm Elmarit.

Gary

Leica 77

Great images Leica77! That 19mm Elmarit is working beautifully on the G1. I can't wait for this adapter to arrive....although the widest lens I own is the 28mm Elmarit.

Gary
Hi Gary,
Season's Greetings! Many thanks for your kind comments. I also own and use a Leica Elmarit 28mm lens. It produces fantastic colors and sharpness on the G1. Best regards, Leica 77.

Leica 77

Hi

the flowers image made me think Japan (price tags) and the last shot looks like Shinjuku ... location suggests USA ... are you over in my favorite location? (while I'm stuck here in Finland?)
Hi Pellicle,
Season's Greetings! It is very nice to hear from you. I am enjoying my winter vacation for two weeks in Japan this year. Yes, the flowers were photographed in Jiyugaoka yesterday and the last shot was made in Shinjuku today. I will post more images later. Kind regards, Leica 77.