The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Case for GF1 and standard 14-45 lens

mark1958

The GF1 and equivalent size cameras are somewhat different in their size (DSLR vs MF etc) than i am used to. What cases do folks recommend. I prefer a belt case if at all possible.

gfspencer

I would like a carrying case for the GF-1 equipped with a 20mm lens . . . something along the lines of an old style, leather half case.

wjlapier

I would like a carrying case for the GF-1 equipped with a 20mm lens . . . something along the lines of an old style, leather half case.
There exist one. Check ace_of_bicycle**** on ebay. I can't remember the rest of his username. Do a search for:

DMW-CGBI-K
DMW-CGLI-K

I have this case and really like it. Like you said, old style.

mark1958

The lowepro apex 100 works perfectly--- The camera fits with the lens on with the hood in either direction. It is a bit tight on the top but it fits. Room for some SD cards but not much else. Built in waterproofing for the case. Well padded. A bit expensive