The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C1 Version 5 with G1 need a hack for GF1

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Well some of us are beta testers here for Phase and C1 including myself and if you download the new C1 Version 5 it does support the G1 but not the GF1 at this time and yes several folks asked for support and talking to the product manager hopefully we will get it soon in the next update. Fingers crossed here on that but I am going nuts with ACR which i really do not like at all to process. So folks we need a way to turn our GF1 files to look like G1 files for C1 at least for the time being until it is supported. BTW the Ep1 is supported not sure it was before but we need some creative people to help us GF1 users to make this happen. Looking for a little love here.:thumbs: