The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This one is called:

"Thirteen steps to Heaven. In memory of the late, late, late, Great, Eddie Cochran - Take One"

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

Thank you sirs!
I was struggling a while because blending with a soft structure did not work and I also tryed some sort of soft framing but it all made less of the original images.
I found that this simple technic gives more depths and emphasizes the existing labyrinthic structure.

Michiel

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Shot with EP-1 and 40mm f1.4 CV
figure waling in the snow with a single snow flake in focus. It's the white dot on the figure.

Mike

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Shot with EP-1 and 40mm f1.4 CV
figure waling in the snow with a single snow flake in focus. It's the white dot on the figure.

Mike
Mike - is it on it's own separate layer? :deadhorse:

You seem to be doing a lot of square format these days

Love the picture

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Mike - is it on it's own separate layer? :deadhorse:

You seem to be doing a lot of square format these days

Love the picture

Keith
this one is a single shot with 3 textures added. I do like squares. This one was regular format with added snow at the bottom to make a square. I didn't want to stretch the figure in this one.

Mike