The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: Sunset, Tucson

Mmm, like this one Keith.

Thought an old wall might be an interesting texture for some things:
Michael

The picture is really good - very much like Constable. What's it look like with the concrete toned down, and even eliminated from the bottom 20%? Is this Spain?

Keith

Leica 77

Hi Uwe,
I simply love this image! It reminds me of some of the lost ranches in Norway where my wife and I visited her ancestral home/ranch a few years ago. It had the same (similar) color of paint. The ancestral home/ranch, though about 200+ years old, was still standing in fair shape. The surrounding area was quiet and peaceful. All the best, Leica 77.

JBurnett

Where do the days go? Some very creative and wonderful images in this thread as usual. I haven't been doing too much "experimentation" lately, but I had some fun with what became part of my lunch recently.