The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

gumphoto

Very Nice!!
Look forward to seeing more.
Mike
I must say that I owe you and the other contributors a hearty "Thank You!" You have all been quite generous by sharing not only your work, but your methods as well. And it was here that I discovered the Italian tilt converter that was the impetus for buying a 4/3 to begin with. So I can say that I honestly would not even OWN 4/3 if it were not discussed in this thread!

Keith (another Keith, so maybe I'll just go by KG)

KG

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Hello KG,

I've been tempted to buy the Italian tilt converter. How do you like it and have you ever used a lensbaby? I have one of those, so I have been reluctant to pick up the tilt converter, thought it might be too similar.

Mike

gumphoto

Hello KG,

I've been tempted to buy the Italian tilt converter. How do you like it and have you ever used a lensbaby? I have one of those, so I have been reluctant to pick up the tilt converter, thought it might be too similar.

Mike
I've not used the lensbaby. I wanted to use my 8 old OM-1 lenses, and since I needed to purchase an adapter anyway, I figured why not? I like it! But I can't offer an informed comparison between it and the lensbaby.

BTW, if you do buy one and you live outside of Europe, be sure to omit the VAT charges when ordering. I forgot to do that and ended up paying $40 more for an already expensive device!

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
My first texture blending attempt. Shot with EP-1 and OM 21mm with tilt adapter.

If this is the first attempt, we have to see some more. Beautifully executed.

I have this tilt adapter too - the benefit over lensbaby is you can use your best bokeh lens with it.

Keith