The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Electrical Storm"
I've been working on lots of new images lately.
This image is one of the many shots that I have done while driving. Of course I am cautious and point the camera out the window without looking thru the viewfinder. Then back in the studio, I have worked the image with multiple layers for the final version.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
I’m not sure who this guy is. I was watching TV in Prague and saw these old historical films being shown, so I started shooting photos from the screen. I combined 3 images together to make this image. I wish I knew the story behind these people.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
This isn’t a shot from the Gulf, but it looks like it could be. The image is from Bellingham Washington. It was taken while on a boat cruise, just before dark.

Mike

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This isn’t a shot from the Gulf, but it looks like it could be. The image is from Bellingham Washington. It was taken while on a boat cruise, just before dark.

Mike
Wow, its nice to get some new images from the master - that's inspired me again. I'll have one for tomorrow.

I like the electrical towers (and the others too)

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Keith and Michiel. I have started a new blog for our RegnierStudio website and I am determined (I think) to upload a picture a day. So now I have been going thru my old raw images and finding all kinds of possibilities.

Mike

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks Keith and Michiel. I have started a new blog for our RegnierStudio website and I am determined (I think) to upload a picture a day. So now I have been going thru my old raw images and finding all kinds of possibilities.

Mike
Hey Mike - how do you comment on your blog site?

I couldn't find a way to do it.

Keith

Diane B

Some really interesting images here. I've been missing this thread and need to come back and read back further for those I've missed.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
This one is called:

"I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name
No one recognized me, I didn't look the same"​

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: Mike Regnier's Recent Work

I'll second that.

More personal fun:
Michael - I really like these two new "styles", especially #1 which seems to be an evolution of your "people walking" series

The shapes of color are lovely in #2

Keith