The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

ustein

Contributing Editor
Are you sure about that? Even if it is altered?
I like yours as well.

Mike
For sure is that you are not allowed to use images shot at the aquarium for commercial purposes. In your case it is hard to say where they are shot though. Got to their website they have their rules. We are members of the aquarium and plan to visit soon again.

Here is a wild image:

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
I would think that by commercial, they mean for use in some kind of advertising for someone else's company or product, not fine art. But, I could be wrong. I've also have shots similar to this from the Omaha zoo.
Anyway, I like you Jelly Phantasies.

mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
Just let it open where you got the fish shots. Could be from your diving friend :) and does not have much to do with your result.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Not sure it is that great of a shot anyway.

The contrast of the bright and dark fish works very well. I like it a lot.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Buffalo walking in burnt out forest”
Shot while driving thru Yellowstone. They had some really big fires a few years back, so this is a common site now.

Mike

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
“Buffalo walking in burnt out forest”
Shot while driving thru Yellowstone. They had some really big fires a few years back, so this is a common site now.

Mike
Hey Mike - please let me know when you start teaching this stuff - we need a Master Class. Seems like you spread your time between US and Europe.

As far a blends go, you are the Man :salute::salute::salute:

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Keith and Uwe. I am wanting to learn how I could set up private lessons on line or group lessons if anyone is interested. Or private workshops here at my place. I've attended a couple of workshops to see how others do it. I haven't had much experience at teaching, but I think I would get the hang of it. I'll keep you informed.

Mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
Thanks Keith and Uwe. I am wanting to learn how I could set up private lessons on line or group lessons if anyone is interested. Or private workshops here at my place. I've attended a couple of workshops to see how others do it. I haven't had much experience at teaching, but I think I would get the hang of it. I'll keep you informed.

Mike
Mike, please send me an email to [email protected]

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Leaving the Cafe”
Andrea and I had a nice cup of coffee here. It is a cafe at the Palace outside Prague Castle.

Mike

Michiel Schierbeek

The two plane shots by Uwe and Mike's "Leaving the cafe" have some resemblance in time. They do make me think of the roaring twentys.

Very nice work gentlemen!

Michiel