The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Now, you are not at road level for those two, or in a crane. :deadhorse:

Uwe, are you blending most of the stuff you do these days? It looks to me that Mike does a blend to some degree on everything he does

Keith

ustein

Contributing Editor
>Uwe, are you blending most of the stuff you do these days?

More and more. Mike is more combining different elements while I add mostly just textures for a look. Nearly always like the blended image better than the original.

HiltonP

Are we permitted to post non-4/3rds blends here?

I have found this thread most inspiring. :thumbup:

Here is my contribution (via my wife's photographic skills) . . . a blend of Bad Attitude Buffalo, with old paper texture and framing, and a touch of sepia.

(If it is not in keeping with the 4/3rds rules then, mods, please delete)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member

Here is my contribution (via my wife's photographic skills) . . . a blend of Bad Attitude Buffalo, with old paper texture and framing, and a touch of sepia.

Welcome HiltonP

This is an easy going forum, and I for one post blends here that are non m4/3. I don't think the thread originator Michael (aka m3photo) minds
Nice picture.

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member

Very nice. Love the treatment.
Mike

m3photo

Re: Bad Attitude Buffalo

A
Welcome HiltonP. I like the sepia treatment.