The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Prague Castle and Taxi"
This is actually an iPhone photo that I shot from the car, with a subtle texture added.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Amongst The Trees"

Another iPhone shot from a park in Prague. This one was processed using Focal Point 2 to add the depth of field effect. Most of my shots with the iphone and the Hipstamatic app look so good right out of the phone, that I get lazy and don’t work on them as I usually do. The blur in this effect helps to define the lamp post. I also toned it slightly with another background layer.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
"Burning Thru The Fog"
This image is made up of two images shot moments apart while in the car driving thru the Czech countryside in the early evening.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Tall Trees On The Hillside

Another shot out the car window one evening. The headlights were lighting up the foreground and the high ISO of 2500 gave the interesting grain structure.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Keith, it sure makes for something interesting to start with. I sometimes end up blending a couple of shots together, usually taken moments apart as is the above shot.

mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Foggy Trees, Yellowstone Park”
This is part of a series of “Obscure Tree” shots that I am working on. It was shot in Yellowstone Park one foggy morning.

Mike