The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks guys! And yes I'm sure you will see a few mojo baby shots. I'll try and keep them interesting!!!

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Maximilian (Max) Jarmil Regnier”

I guess I’ve shot over 200 photos of Max since he was born last Thursday, but I keep coming back to this one. Andrea calls it “Kohoutek” which mean rooster in Czech. I’m sure more will be coming. I shot this one on my iPhone. Seems like my best shots that day where from the iPhone.

Mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
“Maximilian (Max) Jarmil Regnier”

I guess I’ve shot over 200 photos of Max since he was born last Thursday, but I keep coming back to this one. Andrea calls it “Kohoutek” which mean rooster in Czech. I’m sure more will be coming. I shot this one on my iPhone. Seems like my best shots that day where from the iPhone.

Mike
Lovely, priceless.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Rafael. I don't want to overwhelm everyone with baby pics, but when I get a good one, I'll post it.
And Uwe, I love your wetland series! the B&W tones are beautiful.

mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Light Patterns On My Wall #1″
I was sitting down relaxing at my house when I saw this pattern of light on the wall. It was light coming in thru a scratched up skylight. I decided to use my iPhone since it was in my pocket and I was feeling to lazy to get my EP-2. I’ve added a bit of texture to the outsides, but other than that, this is a straight shot.

Mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
“Light Patterns On My Wall #1″
I was sitting down relaxing at my house when I saw this pattern of light on the wall. It was light coming in thru a scratched up skylight. I decided to use my iPhone since it was in my pocket and I was feeling to lazy to get my EP-2. I’ve added a bit of texture to the outsides, but other than that, this is a straight shot.

Mike
Amazing look. A true Regnier!

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Wisteria In My Chair”
The other day during the high winds, quite a lot of the wisteria blossoms blew onto the deck and some landed in the chairs. This is just the way I found it in our chair and I used my iPhone with the Hipstamatic app to shoot this image. I added quite a bit of mojo to it of course.

Mike