The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Very nice Michiel. Have you done many images with this approach? I found myself looking at this for quite some time. Is it the same image sharp and out of focus or is it two different images?

MIke

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks Mike.

Slightly different standpoint as you can see by the yellow weel and the bigger steelplate surface.
Accidental actually, but I trhink it works better as two pictures from exactly the same point of view.

Michiel

kweide

pond in the forrest
"My mystic forrest"

Olympus E-5 + Zuiko 12-60 SWD, no NR
ISO200 @ f5.6, 1/25 second, 40 mm focal length​

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“Within Me”
We took Max down to the pool today. He was laying on the towel and I stood over him to shade him from the direct sun, and this image presented itself. He didn’t like the water too much. I think it was still too cold.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“3 Streaks On My Window”
I came across this image tonight. Not sure where I shot it, but I’m sure I was attracted to the 3 streaks, and I shot it with my iPhone.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Michael, Uwe and Keith. And yes Keith, I have been a slacker lately. Max does take up a lot of my time, but that isn't any excuse. We are going to take a road trip in a couple of weeks to Clemson, South Carolina to visit my dad. There is some beautiful scenery around Clemson, so maybe I will get inspired again.
Seem to be in a creative slump right now. But, I have been taking lots of photos of Max!

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
“A Slow Ride In The Country”
The woman traveling down the road was shot in Yugoslavia, I think. It was a long time ago.

Mike