The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Tree Reflecting in a Pool of Water

Another in my "Obscure Trees" series. Not sure I'm done with this one yet. It's two images combined with texture then converted to B&W with SilverEfex 2.

cheers
Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Trees thru a rainy window
Positive and negative images combined. No mojo this time. Might add it later and repost.

cheers
Mike

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I like these Mike. I think the textured one comes off better. But something tells me that the rain shot with texture would look good :loco:

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Nice Uwe. Did you do the blending in the phone or on the computer. That's a nice texture, so I was wondering if that came from an app?
mike

ustein

Contributing Editor
Nice Uwe. Did you do the blending in the phone or on the computer. That's a nice texture, so I was wondering if that came from an app?
mike
Was on the phone. Used 2 Textures in Photoforge2. I like it too because it looks very soft.

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Next in the series. These are fairly large images, 36"x36" with a lot of grain. Hard to see here at this size.

Mike

Michiel Schierbeek

Interesting these new TS reflections Mike!:thumbs:

Brings me on ideas concerning this Windowdressing series I am doing on the Ricoh department.

BTW Could be a nice camera for you to GXR with M mount. 16 MP version is coming soon.

Michiel

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Interesting these new TS reflections Mike!:thumbs:

Brings me on ideas concerning this Windowdressing series I am doing on the Ricoh department.

BTW Could be a nice camera for you to GXR with M mount. 16 MP version is coming soon.

Michiel
+1

Love this series - wish I could see the large size

Keith

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Michiel and Keith.
The Ricoh with the GRX is tempting or the new Nex-7.
I am looking for a larger sensor camera. Lots of choices.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Plaza Panoramic
I was commissioned to do a view of the Plaza. After spending time walking around looking for a good vantage point, I decided to just take a couple of wide views and see if I could combine them in some manner. I didn’t care if it was a realistic view, but more of an impression. I’m making a print of this that is 7 ft long. It will be mounted on a board and coated with wax.

Mike

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Snow Flurries
This is a combination of 3 photos in the woods. I also used the App, Snapseed to do the color. One of the images is from my iphone and the other are from the Olympus EP-2.

Mike