The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Blends

kweide

Death of an Angel
They do not live forever, they fight against demons and devils and sometimes they lose their lifes.... just to be resend as even more powerfull angel back into the endless fight.

Olympus E-P3 + Summilux 25, noNR
ISO640 @ f2.2, 1/80 second, 25 mm focal length and lots of fairy dust​

kweide

His deputy
The archangel Maryana, she is the Queen of the skies

Olympus E-5 + Zuiko 12-60SWD, noNR
ISO100 @ f3.5, 1/200 second, 35 mm focal length, two lights setup​

kweide

Sovereign of the world
Weighing and judging

ISO100 @ f3.5, 1/200 second, 33 mm focal length, 2 flash lights​

kweide

Radha
She is dancing in the skies forever and a day, for her beloved Krishna, ready to fight all rivals.

ISO100 @ f3.5, 1/200 second, 35 mm focal length, fairy dust​

kweide

Are you an Angel ?
"Are you an Angel ?", the little girl asked the ghostly man and heard: "I am your Guadian Angel, don´t fear,
i am always around you, always on duty to protect and heal you. No demon, no devil will ever harm you, i will will ever hold my protective hands above you".
The girl smiled satisfied, turned around and fall asleep again in her bed...

Olympus E-M5, M.Zuiko 12-50, nNR
ISO200 + serveal f stops, differnet speed and some fairy dust​

Last edited:

kweide

Act of creation
The Maker, the act of creation is such a fantastic moment. I nearly forgot to make the pictures while watching
the complete act of creation. Digging the hole with traditional tool, taking the young tree with his young roots, putting
it into the fresh and wet earth. You can smell the earth with its so special flavor, covering the young trees roots with
such smelling loamy ground, gently touching it. And at last a bit of fresh water. It will grow,
i am sure. It will grow up, showing his natural pride. It will be a wonderful new tree. This is the act of
creation, me the witness of a divine moment.

Olympus E-M4, M. Zuiko 12-50, noNR
ISO200 @ f6.3, 1/800 second, 36 mm focal length​

mregnier

Senior Subscriber Member
Went for a walk early evening on New Years Eve in the snow, and got a variety of images. Here are the first efforts.

cheers
Mike

btrancho

I've been gone from the forum for a long time - two moves, one to temporary digs for a while - but I've now settled down again and can get back more often.

This one was taken on a trip to New Orleans a couple of years ago while walking early one morning near St. Louis Cathedral.