The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Finding a source for the Panasonic 7-14

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I tried the eBay from Japan route but after a week it turned out the seller there didn't have the promised stock after all (VERY annoyed that they misrepresented their stock status :thumbdown: although to their credit they did apologize and refund immediately :thumbup:).

Does anyone have a source for the 7-14mm lens? I asked my dealer to find one but that might be a futile exercise given the current US stock status for this lens.

Any ideas outside of StealBay or a perhaps a trusted good source there?

Thanks in advance.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Thanks Terry, I'd forgotten about Bill Wilby up in Canada. Let's see if he still has any in stock ...

W

weisgrau

I also bought my 7-14 from Hand B Digital in NYC through Amazon. As I understand it both B&H and Adorama are expecting shipments of the lens to arrive in November.