The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with French lenses

Kinoptik Tegea 9.8mm/1.8

Kinoptik Tegea 9.8mm/1.8

SOM Berthiot 20mm/1.5 @ f/1.5

Encyclia brevifolia orchid - 90mm/2.5 Angenieux Alfitar on G1 - ISO=100 1/100s @ f/2.5 - RAW Theoree + gimp

Angenieux 28mm/3.5

Angenieux 28mm/3.5

Kinoptik 25mm/2

hakkalo

Hi,Peter .I intended to open this new thread,but you're faster than me:salute::D

Som Berthiot , Paris 25mm F1.8 Cinor P

V

Vivek

Hakkalo, Not all is lost.

Several possibilities:

G1 with Liechtenstein lenses

G1 with FSU lenses

G1 with Canadian lenses

G1 with Korean lenses

G1 with Austrian lenses

Hakkalo, Not all is lost.

Several possibilities:

G1 with Liechtenstein lenses
- Priority to you. I only know the first series of Kilfitt Macro Kilar 40mm/3.5, but I do not have one. You might be interested to have a look at my Kilfitt Web Site

Since vivek is in Holland could he not contribute a chapter on Dutch lenses? Old Delft made some excellent lenses for the Alpa Reflex. You might be interested in my Alpa Reflex Web Site

G1 with FSU lenses
- The race is open. Hope the weather is good tomorrow...:thumbs:

G1 with Canadian lenses
- Let's see who is first:thumbup:

G1 with Korean lenses
- Priority to you

G1 with Austrian lenses
- I withdraw on these, I do not know of any suitable Austrian lenses. The only one that comes to my mind is the Voigtländer Petzval photographic lens of 1840 (fastest lens at that time: f/3.7) and some Eumig 8mm cine lenses hardly worth exploring.:thumbdown: When I go to Vienna I shall have a look at their excellent Technical Museum.

Another possibility: G1 with Chinese lenses
- I have a Seagull in Minolta mount, but no adapter:cry:

Let's not forget lenses from
- Czechia (Meopta)
- Hungary (Gammar, Mometta) and
- Italiy (Ducati, Gamma, Galileo Eptamitar 50/2, Koristka Victor-Gamma 55/3.5, Rectaflex and other)

View attachment 24521
[FONT=&quot]Humphey Bogart with Gina Lollobrigida handling a Rectaflex Rotor[/FONT]

- Latvia, although I do not see how adaptable the Riga Minox Minostigmat, F/3.5 15mm lens would be to th G1
-

Cheers
Peter

PS: Where do you live? Might be interesting to meet.

Last edited:
V

Vivek

Peter, A while ago, I decided that I would not go near any of the Oude Delft lenses (LTM and Alpa) after seeing a few.

The only Oude Delft I have is a 50/0.75 collimating lens made for X-ray machines. It weighs ~2 Kgs and is terrible fuzzy. I posted a sample from it a while ago. Door stop.

FSU lens: I have a super duper high res lens (>500lp/mm). Will dig it up.

Austrian: Goerz Hypar 15mm. Not useful. Had a Goerz Minicord TLR a while ago. Super camera/lens.

The Makro Kilar 4cm I had- I got rid of the glass. The focus mount is just so superb with amazing extension. Very useful.

Last edited: