The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Lumix 20mm f/1.7 (Image Thread)

JCT

Well, this thread did it-- time to download the schedule and do a little moonlighting to afford that 20mm f/1.7 . Guess the real question is whether I should do an extra night and get the GF1 along with it... very tempting.

JT

Might I suggest scheduling a few nights....there are some other lenses that you might want in your collection :D

Last edited by a moderator:

JCT

Well, this thread did it-- time to download the schedule and do a little moonlighting to afford that 20mm f/1.7 . Guess the real question is whether I should do an extra night and get the GF1 along with it... very tempting.

JT

Might I suggest scheduling a few nights....there are some other lenses that you might want in your collection :D
Best time of the year to moonlight (holidays)-- but I am finally feeling my age, I'm not exactly "fresh as a daisy" after handling an overnight shift. :( But still worth it for a lens or two (or three if I keep hanging around here).

Vivek- that shot made me laugh! Very neat.

JT

bensonga

Here's one of my first few shots with the G1 and 20mm f1.7 lens. At one of the private aviation airfields in Anchorage. If you like small planes, there's alot to see out there. I'm not sure what model of plane this is however.

Gary

bensonga

I'm pretty sure this one is a de Havilland Beaver with a 9 cylinder radial engine. Pretty impressive looking engine!

Gary