The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Lumix 20mm f/1.7 (Image Thread)

Leica 77

That is just very interesting visually. I might agree about a reference to the year rings in a tree and then carrying it forward.....
Very nice abstraction with a reference to the yearrings of a tree, Leica77. :thumbs:

Michiel
Thank you for your kind comments, Diane and Michiel. The wooden sliding door was photographed at the entrance of a folkcraft museum during my recent travel to the Orient. Somehow, I was intrigued by the tree rings which reflected the antiquity of the building as well as the items within. Best regards. :)

harry66

Swinging before sunset in Epping Forest.

I really like this lens - it wasn't too bright and he was swinging gently and still the shot is fairly sharp.

Last edited:

harry66

Log walking in Epping Forest before sunset...The sun is setting just behind the logs.

...and yes I was intentionally focusing on the logs and not my son...honest:D

Peter Klein

Last week, I was out walking at lunch, and getting to know the 20/1.7 a bit better. And then an opportunity presented itself. Click the image to view big.

--Peter

biglouis

Such a discrete little camera but such a big image quality

Very handy for parts of London where I'd rather not flash more conspicuous kit. The 20/1.7 is a lovely, lovely little lens.