The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Lumix 20mm f/1.7 (Image Thread)

C

compositor20

i like the paris photos the one with the faces without noses very sharp and contrasty

i have a e-p1 + 20mm f1.7 and maybe i will go to paris next vacation

did they allow pictures in all the museum and in other museums just point and shoot and m/43 or dslr also? the que line is very long? how much time did you took to see the museum?

Friedel

Thank you, Reeray and compositor.
Taking photos is allowed, but only without flash and without tripod. If you want an overview of the whole exhibition, you need a day, if you have time a week . But if you know what you want to see (inform you with a good guide) at least 4 hours. Try to reserve tickets in advance, so you don't need to stay long in a queue. I am sure, you will have much fun but also very tired feet.
Karl
P.S. The E-P1 with the stabilisation and the 20mm Pancake is a very good combination. Did you have a look at my Paris set on flickr? I also had an E-P1 with me.

Leica 77

Very nice posts by fine digital imaging enthusiasts in this thread. While I was in the Orient recently, I purchased one of these leatherette kits for my GF1. I realize eBay has a variety of these kits available. The leatherette I have installed has certainly improved my ability to grip the camera body. :)

H

Haya

My first post on the 4/3rds forum of getdpi :D I love my GF-1

Sad Salman (GF-1 20mm):

Duke! (GF-1 20mm):

Porsche PDK (GF-1 20mm)

biglouis

Lovely, lovely, lovely. iso100 f1.7 - does it get better than this? What a truly great little lens - equally as good as my Leica glass and with AF to boot!

Leica 77

Lovely, lovely, lovely. iso100 f1.7 - does it get better than this? What a truly great little lens - equally as good as my Leica glass and with AF to boot!

Indeed, it is a lovely "great little lens", Louis! Your image is an excellent example to prove its quality. All the best. :)

seakayaker

Red Mill Burger

DMC-GF1 - LUMIX G 20/F1.7 - ISO 400 - f/1.7 - 1/30 - 20mm

I took this shot on the first day out with the camera when I stopped to pick up something to eat.

Loved the colors - Love the GF1 - No Flash!

biglouis

Red Mill Burger

DMC-GF1 - LUMIX G 20/F1.7 - ISO 400 - f/1.7 - 1/30 - 20mm

I took this shot on the first day out with the camera when I stopped to pick up something to eat.

Loved the colors - Love the GF1 - No Flash!
Indeed, it is - go anywhere camera which can shoot with good quality up to 1600iso, as your picture demonstrates.

LouisB

Godfrey

... Leaving

Panasonic G1 + Lumix G 20mm f/1.7
ISO 100 @ f/2.2 @ 1/800 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!

K

khwanchai

Olympus E-P1 + Lumix G 20mm f/1.7
ISO 100 : : f/1.7 : : 1/750

E-P1 with the Lumix 20mm f/1.7

I took this picture from under the Lotus leaf. I like lighting in this pic

Last edited: