The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Lumix/Leica 45 macro

JBurnett

A couple of hand-held shots with the 45. I had a half-hour to kill before an appointment so I dropped in to Allen Gardens in Toronto -- an indoor venue. Biggest issue (aside from no tripod and dark day) was the DUST on everything.

Seduction:

Hands Off:

Amin

My PL45 just arrived, and my older son obliged me for a quick sample:

First impressions of the lens are

Arjuna

"A couple of hand-held shots with the 45. I had a half-hour to kill before an appointment so I dropped in to Allen Gardens in Toronto -- an indoor venue."

Not to be too pedantic, but that is Allan Gardens - named after my great-great-grandfather, I believe.

biglouis

Thanks, Dan. Amazing piece of kit the GF-1 and the 45/2.8 - you just point, shoot, process.

John #2 and #6 are outstanding.

LouisB

JBurnett

Thanks everyone. The 45 macro is expensive, but it is a treat. Louis, I love the contrast between the rich colours and the soft greens in your photos.

J

johnnyhonk

Wow, those are some nice photos. I really should stop visiting this forum it keeps costing me money. Was teetering on the edge and your pics sent me over... I've just ordered this lens :)