The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Twenty Years Ago Tonight

m3photo

There must be loads of Brandenburg Gate images amongst us, how about a commemorative thread? I'll start off with a colourful version - heh, heh:

V

Vivek

Michael, I think this is the image of yours that you posted?

I can't see it in your post. How exactly do you attempt to display your images?

I used

f6cvalkyrie

Is there a better way to commemorate than to light some candles, and have a bottle of champagne ?

That's how my wife and I are remembering this most important day in our lives tonight !

G1 with 85/1.4 @ 1.4, but does this really matter tonight ?

C U,
Svetlana & Rafael

m3photo

Re: Image Posting

Michael, I think this is the image of yours that you posted?
I can't see it in your post. How exactly do you attempt to display your images?
I used
Yes it is. I think others can see images of mine posted this way, at least in other threads. I always use the same method: upload image to my Album, open this album and then the corresponding photo and finally copy and paste the BB Code -

I do hope this is the right way, if not, please tell me how I can reach a wider audience :)

Diane B

That's how I post mine--adding the .jpg to the URL.

All of you affected (and I guess ALL of us were affected in one way or another) by the fall of the Berlin wall--have a wonderful time celebrating. I've been listening, here in the US, to our public radio (NPR) with remembrances of the night it occurred from people who were there.

My brother and sister in law were in Germany when it happened--I remember their stories and I enjoyed reading about it and hearing more about it today. Hope to see more images.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Image Posting

Yes it is. I think others can see images of mine posted this way, at least in other threads. I always use the same method: upload image to my Album, open this album and then the corresponding photo and finally copy and paste the BB Code -

I do hope this is the right way, if not, please tell me how I can reach a wider audience :)
Perfect.

Also a day worth celebrating. Might have to go buy some German beer and kick a few back in celebration of a historical day and one I enjoyed being on the planet for. LOL

V

Vivek

Michael, That is odd. I still can not see any of the images you post here (but they are visible in your gallery).:confused:

m3photo

Re: Invisible Images

Michael, That is odd. I still can not see any of the images you post here (but they are visible in your gallery).:confused:
I am really sorry about this. It seems however that Guy acknowledges the way I do it as correct. Maybe you should ask the moderators as to how you can find a solution to this, I can't be of any further help.

Could it be the type of browser you're using (I use Safari)?

Last edited: