The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-P1 meets the Noctilux

kweide

Hi Kevins better half,

are you ready for a little shopping tour ??? Shoes or handbags... ? My wife would really like to have that walk with you, while my turn is more the "gear slut" walk....:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Michiel Schierbeek

Excuse me for messing up your picture but it is a nice bokehphoto without the miserable McD papercup :D

BTW I was looking in my wife's safe deposit box last night but could not find a Noctilux. Must have done something wrong. :banghead:
Michiel

kevinparis

Michiel... still prefer it with the cup... Like or loathe them McDonalds are part of the world we live in.

As for no Noctilux in the wifes safe desposit box... maybe she is having an affair :)

cheers

K

jonoslack

Lovely Kevin
Just drives the nail in further for me . . . why DID I sell that Noctilux :cry::cry:

Great shots
love the handlebars

all the best

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel... still prefer it with the cup... Like or loathe them McDonalds are part of the world we live in.

As for no Noctilux in the wifes safe desposit box... maybe she is having an affair :)

cheers

K
Yes, I knew, you like to tell the story, which is nice too.

I hate to check on my wife but I must look into this. :confused:

Michiel