The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Funky Look Image Thread

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I was but it drained out of my system. I'm back to normal, well visually at least. LOL

Man i remember that stuff . Yuk it stank like crazy

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, glad the OTHER "power that be" returned us to our regularly scheduled programming :D

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yeah, glad the OTHER "power that be" returned us to our regularly scheduled programming :D
Careful we can go back to blue man and Mars creature with side kick anytime soon.

Actually it was a pretty nice shot of you and Bob with normal color of course

V

Vivek

Funky or not, it is a fantastic shot, Rafael! Everything is just perfect.:)

f6cvalkyrie

thank you, Vivek and Joan ;)

Maybe, I should add that no insect was harmed during the process of shooting this image :angel::angel:

C U,
Rafael

m3photo

UFO's

I've just seen Klaus' (kds315) "UFOs attacking the North American continent" and it reminded me of this one:

No Place to Land the UFO

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: UFO's

I've just seen Klaus' (kds315) "UFOs attacking the North American continent" and it reminded me of this one:

No Place to Land the UFO

Kweide is the expert on UFOs and he told me he had seen one land in a forest - it just blew the trees right out of the way (or so he said) :sleep006:

Keith

m3photo

Re: UFO's

Kweide is the expert on UFOs and he told me he had seen one land in a forest - it just blew the trees right out of the way (or so he said)
These were learner drivers, I could hear their instructor even from where I was standing ... :D

JerryMK

Rafael, I really hope you did not hurt that insect :) You know the code of Macro photography.... Anyway this is my funky beatle

Rick Waldroup

Rock Concert - Dallas - 1975

This is pretty much how the original slide looks. It was shot on Ektachrome 160 film and pushed to 1600. I jerked the camera at the moment of exposure to get the motion blur.