The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Showing the E-P1 some love...

Terry

Thanks for the info., Terry. Considering the short range of the lens, you got a lot of details on the cropped images.

Playing with legacy lenses are fun but IMO, the Pana/Zuiko lenses are so good that they make it very convenient to just stick with them for everyday photography. Once you get your macro lens, you'll be all set. Do you really think you'll be using legacy lenses that much?
I don't use them that much but part of the difference for me is that I started down the path of m4/3 with a whole range of Leica and Voigtlander for my M8. I was also using a D700, so yes, I had a lot of gear. I sold the M8 and some of the lenses. The wide angle lenses from that system aren't great on m4/3. I haven't then gone out and sought out other lenses for the system because in the spring I moved from Nikon to Sony dslr so 2009 and I needed to really concentrate on that before I took a big trip to Iceland. I've had a lot of gear come and go this year :p.

Brian Mosley

Brian,
You keep implying that I didn't spend enough time mastering or wasn't fully committed to the E-P1. The reality is I spent more time on the E-P1 interface than any other camera I've ever owned.
Hi Terry, I don't know what to say really... more practice has always worked for me, but then I've never tried Russian Roulette :ROTFL:

Cheers

Brian

PeterB666

Some ceramic mushrooms growing in a field...

I have never seen one this big before...

Both taken with an E-P1 and the 14-42mm zoom.