The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

anyone used the 40 150 on regular 4/3?

pellicle

Hi

considering one of these for my father in law on his E-410 ... he may not be manual focus ready just yet ;-)

cjlacz

Yes, I like mine a lot. I use it less now, but sometimes I pull it out when I don't want to haul the 50-200 around. I have newer version. It's a little slow (no worse than any other brand though), but the images are very nice. Can't beat the size and weight.

Peter Leyenaar

Hi

considering one of these for my father in law on his E-410 ... he may not be manual focus ready just yet ;-)
Pellicle, I happen to have a Olympus Zuiko 40-150 f3.5-4.5 if this is the lens you're mentioning, that I am not using and can let you have cheap.

Best Regards

Peter

Tullio

Yes, but the older version. Is a little bit faster and I think better too. Good lens.
Michiel
I could not agree more. I had the E510 and E520. When I bought the E510, I got the two-lens kit (new version on the 40-150mm). Then, after reading Wrotniak's reviews, I decided to get the old version. It's slightly bigger (and heavier) but it's very well made (in Japan as opposed than China) and the optics are excellent. It's too bad I sold all my Olympus gear less than a year ago. I'd be all set with my G1.