The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

On Christmas Morning

G

Gary

If I didn't just have a shot or two of Gran Marnier (as I was flavoring a cake to take to Christmas dinner) I would pour a glass of red wine and return the toast.

Merry Christmas to all.

Diane B

Cheers Godfrey--I looked at all the 'cards' and enjoyed them all (especially enjoying this one--and I did lift a glass LOL). I, too, think in terms of 'half full' these days. Life is short--and generally good.

Diane

T

thearne3

Godfrey,

Thank you for this thread.

There are many ways to fill one's glass...with gratitude, service, caring...and of course, spirit(s). I toast the past year with gratitude for all the service - patience, knowledge, and beauty - that so many have offered here. I toast the coming year with hope for the opportunity to serve and give back to this community.

All the best,
Tom

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Godfrey,
A toast to you, too. Thanks for being a so helpful here. You always share your advice and knowledge...and thanks to everyone eles who makes this a wonderful place to learn and share.

beamon

While not presuming to settle the half full or half empty argument, I do know that it's too full, Godfrey! Even we rubes here in AZ know that a wine glass should be filled to no more than 1/3 capacity. :D

Are you still subscribed to the LEG? I turned it over to JiM B. about 3 years ago when our son-in-law came up with head and neck CA. And he's a guy who never smoked and would only drink one small glass of wine just to properly offer a celebratory toast. He's doing well, now, but like all CA victims he now lives from scan to scan.

Happy New Year to you and yours!