The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Your Top m4/3 Picture of 2009

ustein

Contributing Editor
Please enter only one (per photographer) photo taken in 2009 with a m4/3 camera. I know it is hard.

Here is ours (Bettina + Uwe)

Olympus E-P1

Leica 77

This image was posted in the Bokeh Image Thread (initiated by woodmancy) in 2009. Best wishes for the New Year!

Terry

Keith,
Loved it when you first posted it. Worthy thread entry!

Leica77 that shot just glows!

Leica 77

Hmmm this is one of my favorites.... Sutro Baths GH1 - 8 second exposure
Happy New Year, Terry! Your eight-second exposure image of Sutro Baths is truly fantastic. As a former resident of the Bay Area, your beautiful image brought back fond memories of San Francisco. Kind regards, Leica 77.

LisaR

Well..I am not sure I can compete with Terry's shot..that is perfection :)

I am not sure if this is my best but is my favorite. Taken with with the G1 and Oly 70-300

ustein

Contributing Editor
LisaR, great shot. Just one tip: Try to blur the grass in the background.

Last edited:

LisaR

ooh that does look better thank you!

I usually forget about blurring backgrounds in PP, but this remonds me that sometimes it does help the shot.

bensonga

Haven't had alot of time to work with my G1 and 20/1.7 lens, but this is my favorite from 2009.

Gary

D

Devon Shaw

Trying to pick just one... so very difficult...

I took this in the second week of owning my E-P1 on my way to New Mexico with the 17mm lens,
iso800 f/16 .5s

Amin

Terrific thread so far!

Uwe, I really like that one. Wonderful geometry and colors.

Lisa, I think yours is great as well, and the grass doesn't so much bother me.

Here's my pick:

We should have another thread for our second favorite m4/3 picture of 2009 :)