* Canon - Blower and a Kimwipe, held by tweezers. They do not like to use fluid but when necessary they use either 90% isopropyl alcohol or a 50/50 mixture of isopropyl alcohol and Windex.
* Fuji - Photographic Solutions Sensor Swabs™ and Eclipse™
* Kodak - Photographic Solutions Sensor Swabs™ and Eclipse™
* Leica - Photographic Solutions Sensor Swabs™ and Eclipse™
* Nikon - A commercial grade lens tissue wrapped around a chopstick style piece of wood with medical grade methanol. Several forums have posts where readers have been to Nikon Service outside the USA and reported seeing the technicians using Sensors Swabs and Eclipse.
* Olympus - A Kimwipe held by tweezers and Olympus Proprietary Solution (dries quickly without streaks and is bio-degradable).
* Pentax - A special lint free cloth (provided from Japan) folded into a small square and held with a pair of tweezers as a swab moistened with a freon derivative.
* Sigma - Uses a special vacuum cleaner that was provided by Japan.
* Sony - Uses Sensor Swabs™ and Eclipse™ by Photographic Solutions.