The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon c-mount 25-100mm f/1.8

wjlapier

Nice. I have a Canon 18-108/1.6 that I tried a few times. The lens was plenty sharp, didn't cover the sensor at 18mm--can't remember when it started to in the zoom range. Built like a tank, heavy, beautiful chunk of glass. I wish I could find a lens clamp of sort for it. Best of all, cheap. But maybe not for long soon ;)

kds315

Saw that one, was tempted, but thought it might be too bulky (and I have the stabilized 14-140 anyway). How's the handling?

apicius9

Nice, I tried a whole bunch of those zooms but not this one... Let us see some pictures when you get to it. I gave up on them because of the poor sensor coverage, maybe I will have to look again.... How much does it weigh?

Stefan