The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pana's 14mm f2.8 pancake

greypilgrim

It's an official part of their roadmap. Price not announced. 2010 is all they have said to the best of my knowledge.

To be honest it is not that exciting a lens to me. Not even a full stop faster than the kit.

Now, if it were a 12mm pancake for a reasonable price, I'd be ecstatic. Or, if it were f2 instead of f2.8, I'd find it more interesting.

Doug

Brian Mosley

I only just learned yesterday that Olympus will be bringing an 11 or 12mm prime lens to market too... good to see that the message is getting through!

An 11mm f2.8, 20mm f1.7, 40mm f1.4 prime kit would be fantastic.

Cheers

Brian

pellicle

a 14mm would make the GF a an irresistiblecamera for me as I would get it with the 20mm and have a compact camera which was pocketable!

now if they put a 9 or 11mm in there I'm on for it (unless its really expensive)

anyone wanna buy my 9-18?

Terry

I only just learned yesterday that Olympus will be bringing an 11 or 12mm prime lens to market too... good to see that the message is getting through!

An 11mm f2.8, 20mm f1.7, 40mm f1.4 prime kit would be fantastic.

Cheers

Brian
Is that really confirmed or just where people are interpreting the dot on the roadmap?