The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Levitating Lemurs....

greypilgrim

This was from a series that ended up being unusual for me. We recently visited the SF Zoo (I also usually do not post zoo pics), and I came away with this series.

What is unusual is that I did not shoot for B&W this trip out, and it is unusual for me to have a "non B&W trip" have so many that I preferred as B&W. Usually, I set out on a trip planning to focus on B&W or not, more to put myself in a mindset. As a matter of fact, all of the ones I liked, I ended up preferring as B&W.

I tried some different processing, so comments are quite welcome.

The link to a slideshow is here; there are a few that I used to fill out the "story" that are weaker than others to my mind.

http://web.me.com/greypilgrim/LevitatingLemurs/Levitating_Lemurs.html

There were enough images that I didn't just want to paste them in a thread, so I made the slideshow.

Enjoy,

Doug

The first image, and the one that prompted me to do the campy slideshow is here. I can just imagine the one in front telling the ones in back to hang on :).