The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GF-1 body only price?

shadzee

I purchased the GF-1/20mm kit about three weeks ago. I love the images I get out of this combo.

However, after using SLR/DSLRs for 30 years, not having a viewfinder is more important than I had thought. So, I've decided to spring for the GH-1. But, I love this little 20mm lens :) So, I thought maybe I should just sell the GF-1 body and keep the lens.

Hence, how much is a 3-weeks old GF-1 body worth?

Adorama is selling it for $799 !!! way too much IMO.

.Sam.
Panasonic GF1 & Pentax K20D - ist* DS - ZX-5 - LX
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/shadzee/

wjlapier

OK--I'll ask the question because I'm interested in a GH1--how much do these sell for when on the used market? I'm thinking one that hasn't been abused too much.

photoSmart42

OK--I'll ask the question because I'm interested in a GH1--how much do these sell for when on the used market? I'm thinking one that hasn't been abused too much.
I picked up a like-new GH1+14-140 for $1000 before Christmas. I've seen body-only GH1's go for something around $800, but you can get lucky and find one for a bit less if you wait around a bit and keep looking for deals.