The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C/Y Zeiss on GH-1

R

rachp

I am finally getting to posting some examples from my Contax Zeiss C/Y mount 16mm and 18mm lenses on the GH-1. I don't see any corner smearing on these!

The first one is from the 16mm fisheye and the second is from the 18mm f4. I love these lenses!

This is my first time posting images - Hope I do this right :)

http://forum.getdpi.com/gallery/files/3/1/2/0/_1040134.jpg

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Hi Rachell, The corners look good. Did you need to de-fish the 16mm or does the 2x factor take care of that? What kind of adapter do you use for C-Y lenses?

R

rachp

Hey Cindy. I was very happy to see that the corners hold up on these lenses. The 2x pretty much takes care of the distortion - I can still get a little but if I shoot straight on, it is pretty much gone.

I have c/y to EOS adapters on the lenses and then I use a jinfinance EOS to m4/3 adapter. Works great!