The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New countdown on Panasonic site

Rawfa

I'd be really happy if among other things this was the release of a fast wide angle. A 12mm or a 14mm f2.0 would be great (I doubt they will go faster than this...and most likely it will probably be an f2.8).

DHart

Just another forum... but perhaps a forum that Panasonic might pay priority attention to? :shocked:

Brian Mosley

Hot newsflash, 43rumors has uncovered this Panasonic patent... so that's where they've been hiding the innovation! :ROTFL:

Cheers

Brian

PeterB666

I think the chief engineer at Panasonic has a hearing impairment. He was asked to design a new flash device not a new flush device.

V

Vivek

Hold your self together folks.

Extreme obsession like this is going to take the wind out of the next blendtec advertisement.

kweide

Ohhhh, Panasonic.... how impressive.... what a Website..... so beautiful. Now all Pana friends have a new home !:ROTFL:

And we have another site to watch for new upcoming cameras and manufacturer infos and excuses....