The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A walk with a 1.4/25mm Tevidon

kds315

Here a few shots taken just before Xmas using a freshly converted Carl Zeiss Jena Tevidon 1.4/25mm fully open at f1.4

bokeh @f1.4

Cute little lens actually, although it has a bit corner vignetting.

I have the 35, 50, 70, 100mm Tevidons also, these show no vignetting at all.

iainmurray

Lovely colour, and the vignetting adds to the charm of the images. I, too, have the Tevidon 25mm and I agree, it's a little gem. Did you shoot your pictures RAW or are they jpegs? And which camera did you use. I have my Tevidon on the GF1 and it makes for a very neat combination. By the way, if anyone else is interested in acquiring one of these lenses together with the adapter they are available on eBay from an Italian seller. That's how I got mine.

kds315

Thanks, these were shot with my GH1 directly in jpeg.

I have a few of these Tevidons since many years and had a mechanic professionally make ("Made in Germany") me fitting c-mount adaptors which allow for infinty shooting. I have a few more than I need ... ;) ;)

kai.e.g.

Yes, the prices these Tevidons are fetching now are too high, I think. An interesting lens for sure, but it's impossible justifying spending nearly as much on it as a lumix 20mm/f1.7.

X

xavisurf

Thanks, these were shot with my GH1 directly in jpeg.

I have a few of these Tevidons since many years and had a mechanic professionally make ("Made in Germany") me fitting c-mount adaptors which allow for infinty shooting. I have a few more than I need ... ;) ;)
Hi, Nice pics, nice colors!

I'm new using manual lenses in micro 4/3. I have a Carl Zeiss Tevidon 1.4/25mm and i bought a c-mount adapter for my GF1 but i don't know how it works. This adapter it's wrong, i have to make something in my lens?

Thanks so much