The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 7-14

Leica 77

GF1 + 7-14mm. International Forum, Tokyo. From a recent travel to the Orient. (A color version has been posted in another thread). :)

seakayaker

Setting the table . . . . .

DMC-GF1 - LUMIX G VARIO 7-14/F4.0 - ISO 400 - f/4 - 1/15 - 7mm

. . . . . just a bump for the 7-14 thread . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Leica 77

seakayaker: Very nice clear image!

As I write quietly on my PC, our family puppy takes a "dog nap". Life is indeed "Grand" even for our little pet. Best regards. Leica 77. :)

GF1 + 7-14mm.

I bought a G1 four days before flying from London to Buenos Aires. I took the 20mm and the 7-14 which I used in the daytime. Here are three shots from the Boca that, to me anyway, show the abilities of the wide zoom.

The G1 and the 7-14 make a great travel journalist combination.

Tony

seakayaker

I bought a G1 four days before flying from London to Buenos Aires. I took the 20mm and the 7-14 which I used in the daytime. Here are three shots from the Boca that, to me anyway, show the abilities of the wide zoom.

The G1 and the 7-14 make a great travel journalist combination.

Tony
. . . . . great shots, beautiful!

Thanks for sharing and hopefully more will follow.

Life is grand!

~ ;)

seakayaker

Coffee Shop Traffic

GF1 with Lumiix G Vario 1:4/7-14 ASPH -- ISO 100 - f/10 -- 1/60 -- 14mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Orchids - Volunteer Park Conservatory

DMC-GF1 - LUMIX G VARIO 7-14/F4.0 - ISO 100 - f/4 - 1/80 - 14mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

ggibson

I just returned from a trip to the Grand Canyon. We stopped in Page, AZ on the first day long enough for a tour of Upper Antelope Canyon. My 7-14mm got it's first REAL workout on this trip, and performed beautifully in the slot canyon. My favorites, all 7-9mm:

seakayaker

I just returned from a trip to the Grand Canyon. We stopped in Page, AZ on the first day long enough for a tour of Upper Antelope Canyon. My 7-14mm got it's first REAL workout on this trip, and performed beautifully in the slot canyon. My favorites, all 7-9mm:

WOW! Beautiful shots, the color, light, and detail all in a soft glow is wonderful!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

GF1 + 7-14mm. "Morning Light".

. . . . . this photo draws me into the room, I want to sit on the bench and imagine the view . . . . . walk out the door into a garden . . . . . does she prepare the flowers every morning? . . . . . is there a creak when you walk on the wooden floor or is tight and silent?

Needless to say, I enjoy this photo!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)