The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 7-14

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
What I'm seeing is more than a LAB color edit. Maybe something in LR, as I'm not a LR user. Perhaps a clarity boost and/or some HDR mapping built into LR?

G

gglimer

Thanks Dan. Encouraged, here is another one. Never could quite do this with a point and shoot. E-P2 and 7-14mm.

Glenn

Hi, I've been lurking around here for a while and thought it was time to post a few from my GF1 and Panny 7-14. Comments welcome:

biglouis

Glenn, don't lurk - post! I think you have really created an exemplar of this lens with the very cleverly composed London Eye shot. Well done!

biglouis

Roman Snails, Coploe Chalk Pit

Coploe Chalk Pit in Cambridgeshire is a nature reserve made in a chalk quarry which dates back to the 15th century. When I visited it a few weeks ago it was full of large, Roman Snails (the escargot variety) which are a protected species in the UK. I had to go back with the 7-14 to get the shot I wanted.

Glenn

Glenn, don't lurk - post! I think you have really created an exemplar of this lens with the very cleverly composed London Eye shot. Well done!
Thanks Louis, if I may be allowed a small correction it's the Singapore Flyer and not the London Eye. Anyway, in the spirit of your post, here are some more 7-14 examples:

biglouis

Glen #2 is a very unusual and dramatic shot. Well done. I also like the others but that one stands out for me.

LouisB

PS Sorry about the confusing the Singapore Flyer with the London Eye.

biglouis

Raf - awesome shots. I like the combination of the dramatic perspective and the soft black and white processing. Well done.