The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 7-14

Leica 77

Lovely one, Leica. I really like the colour/black and white delineation.
Keith
Hi Keith,
Many thanks for your kind comments! Your observation is quite astute. Using Lightroom, the reflected portion of the image was desaturated. As you did with your "Niagara Fall's Bokeh" shot, I also rotated the image 90 degrees. Best regards, :)

Leica 77

Hi jkung,
Have you had a chance to take any digital images of the Great Wall? All of the lenses you have should produce spectacular shots. Best regards, :)

agoglanian

I really want to pick this lens up and I found one for sale but I'm hesitant for some reason. I'm really happy with just the 20mm, and I was intending to get the 14mm pancake.

How much do you guys love this lens?

Leica 77

I really want to pick this lens up and I found one for sale but I'm hesitant for some reason. I'm really happy with just the 20mm, and I was intending to get the 14mm pancake.

How much do you guys love this lens?
Hi agoglanian,

To comment on your inquiry, I say I really enjoy recording images with the 20mm compact and the 7 - 14mm super wideangle zoom. These lenses are always in my camera bag now. Like the 20mm compact, the 7 - 14mm lens can produce fine sharp images. Check out some beautiful images recorded with the latter lens by Rafael in this Forum. His images are inspiring and convinced me to purchase the 7 - 14mm lens in the first place. I noticed recently that Sigma has introduced a 10 -20mm super wide-angle lens for micro 4/3 cameras. It seems like a good alternative to look into since this lens can accommodate a filter for the protection of the front lens element. :)

J

jkung

Hi jkung,
Have you had a chance to take any digital images of the Great Wall? All of the lenses you have should produce spectacular shots. Best regards, :)
Dear Leica 77

Thx a lot for advise, i will go there again in spring time, coz in the winter time is so cold....^^
Br;