The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 7-14

L

laji

There is actually the ZD 9-18 f/4.0-5.6 which is not a large lens by any means. It requires the 4/3rds to m4/3rds adaptor (I have the Panny MA-1) the same as the ZD 7-14. Its also a very good lens as evidenced by the photos above. That being said, its not constant aperture and is not as wide, but still usually wide enough for most applications.

biglouis

Ron, thanks for the comment.

A great collection of shots. The escalator one really brings on the vertigo!

I really like the one of the bottles, although it is fascinating to see the lens being used for candid portraiture, as well.

LouisB

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Love the subway shots, Louis.

This lens is so versatile, which is beautifully shown by the variations in shots on this thread. Don's portrait here is also great.

Leica 77

Hi Louis, Attorney Ron, jkung, Mark, and Andrew,

Great super wide angle images captured with your Panasonic 7-14. :)

Leica 77

From my travel to Kyoto last fall. Kiyomizu Temple. One of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. GF1 + Panasonic 7-14mm. :)

DHart

Leica77... wonderful drama, lines, and colors in that last one. And the Manila buildings images are great.

Louis... rich tones, details, and textures in the train station image.

Ron... wonderful image with the bottles.

jkung... that first fireworks image is great; nice capture.