The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone used the E-P1/E-P2 with the 14-140mm?

vincechu

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyones used the E-P1/E-P2 with the 14-140mm?

I'm considering buying one of the Pens as I'm really in love with the jpegs they produce - I'm not much of a fan of post processing (guess this could be called laziness haha :p) and like the colours which the Pens provide straight from the camera and the slightly better ISO perfomance. I currently use a 14-140mm on my G1 as its a good "all rounder" lens and means i dont need to switch lenses always, but I'm worried a Pen would be uncomfortable to hold with it as the Pen doesn't have much of a grip compared to the G1.

So I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me how they find using the 14-140mm with a Pen, I'd like to know about:

How does a Pen feel with the 14-140mm?

Has anyone the lack of in camera correction (CA distortion etc) to be a problem (with or without the 14-140mm)?

Sample images would be really appreciated too ;)

Many thanks,

Vince