The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Lumix 14-45mm lens...

Rich M

Yes this little lens is a classic. I originally purchased one with a G1 kit, sold the kit later in favour of the GH1, and purchased another 14-45mm as I missed the quality. Two lenses without which I would not have the GH1 and GH2 cameras, this one and the Lumix 7-14mm. They are quality.

Phil
Nice locomotive photo. I did the same thing Phil.....sold the 14-45 (and ended up buying another one)......did the same thing with the 7-14 :eek:

R

turbines

Needing some TLC
Panasonic G1, G Vario 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS, ISO 400, f6.3 @ 1/15sec

Thanks for viewing,
Paul

Comments & suggestions are always appreciated

DHart

Still loving the 14-45!

Spring comes really late in the Pacific Northwest. No leaves on the trees around here yet, but during a motorcycle ride today I found some early signs of the earth coming back to life again...

Traveled light with just the GF1 and 14-45. This camera/lens was the start to my m4/3 kit. In spite of adding a GH2 and a bunch of new native and legacy glass, this is still a great image making combo. RAW captures, quick processing in Lightroom.

Last edited:

dixeyk

I think the 14-45 is just terrific. It reminds me quite a lot fo the 14-54 4/3rds lens (not as fast but just as sharp). I sold my 14/2.5 because I felt the 14-45 was so good at WA (and stabilized on my G2) and being a zoom more versatile to boot.