The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Low light bad a** session :)

Rawfa

There's a place here in Barcelona that I've always wanted to photograph at night. Yesterday I've asked a friend of mine to "pose" for me there. All these photos were taken with the 20mm f1.7 and a Pentax f1.4 (incredible lens!). I'm going to post some samples in a little while but at the moment here is the slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rawfa/sets/72157623223639703/show/

P.S - One thing that I REALLY missed was a fast wide angle.

Last edited:

Rawfa

Thanks, Don. I'm very happy with results and the fact that most of them are iso 1600 and look great. Tomorrow I'll be going back to Portugal to visit my folks for a week and I'll be taking these very same lenses.

Rawfa

Many thanks, guys. I cannot stress enough how good the pentax is. Before theses shots I had made a couple of tests but that's all they were. I'm really eager to experiment more next week during my trip to Portugal. This lens has an amazing bokeh when closed down a little bit (you cannot see it on these photos because they were all wide open).