The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Finally I got my Pan 7-14mm f/4.0

T

tripper

I have been waiting ages for this lens :mad: weathers rubbish so how to try it out ? and anyway how wide is 7mm :bugeyes:

1. 'Freshly baked'

(Oh must remind the wife her oven needs cleaning :angel: )

G1 + 7-14mm f4 @ 7mm f11 0.8s iso100

2. 'A cold beer'

(All that baking makes a man thirsty)

G1 + 7-14mm f4 @ 7mm f4.5 1/30s iso200

tripper

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I LOVE these two shots! Congrats on the new lens. I can't wait to see more from you and this lens. Very cool and unique.

V

Vivek

I like them too, especially because, it looks like you are a healthy eater as well. :)

T

tripper

Thanks guys & gals you are very kind.

" ..Like how the oven has an owner "

terry, I was being 'gender provocative' :rolleyes: (I just invented that phrase)

Uwe asked: " How did you release? "

Just the 10s timer Uwe, pust the button ....... and move fast.

I am moving into the bathroom for my next shots, I have the first flush of an idea :wtf:

tripper

V

Vivek

Hmm... those things with implied meanings (particularly wrt to the subjects shown) are best left out. :angel:

A

alanwf

Lighting and color balance

What impressed me (as I wait about 4 more days for my 7-14 to come in :thumbup:) is the even exposure and color balance, especially on the oven shot. Did you do much post processing on that, or any special set up with the lights?

DHart

Gotta get creative shooting in the house on rainy days... you sure did! Nice crisp images. Thanks for sharing.

ustein

Contributing Editor
Also just got my own 7-14mm. This is a lens fro crazy ideas. Yours are just excellent.

greypilgrim

Is it my imagination, or did a lot of us recently get a 7-14?? I wonder if it is from the same source... :D

Either way, I am also now the happy owner of one, and looking forward to the weekend.

Doug

DHart

Is it my imagination, or did a lot of us recently get a 7-14?? I wonder if it is from the same source... :D

Either way, I am also now the happy owner of one, and looking forward to the weekend.

Doug
Seemed odd to me too as I can't find one anywhere. :confused: