The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Anyone used the Flipbac? - flipout mirror?

R

rloweanzac

Has anyone had any success using the Flipbac mirror for street photography or people shots? I have a EP1. They post pictures of it on the EP1 on thier website. Before I cough up the cash I'm curious for anyone's comments or tried it on this camera. Website : flipbac.com

Thanks in advance
Ralph

V

Vivek

Agree with Hudson. If the EPs and GFs are for style and compactness, even that idea is ruined by attaching the mirror while serving no good purpose.

pellicle

Agree with Hudson. If the EPs and GFs are for style and compactness, even that idea is ruined by attaching the mirror while serving no good purpose.
it could help your wife out in a tight spot when she needs to check her makeup

:ROTFL:

Diane B

I bought one for my G9, used it part of one trip and ripped it off. I was hoping it would help me see the LCD when there were light issues--nope because of the angle it has to be to reflect the LCD.

Diane

J

juz

I bought it and used it for a while, but ultimately found it too obtrusive, so I removed it after a few months.