The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alleen voor de nederlanders (only for people living in The Netherlands)

V

Vivek

Rafael, They had this earlier (125 Euros?) for G1 and Gh1.

Now, it is only 100.

f6cvalkyrie

Vivek,

100 Euro being infinite more than 0 Euro, like in Belgium, I might well be crossing the border in the next days or so ...

My son needs a birthday present, and so my wife will need an update :D:D

I read somewhere that there is an action in the UK too ....

And I saw different Internet sellers mentioned in the list of dealers :thumbup:
So, maybe, I can just stay home and order over the internet :confused:

C U,
Rafael

V

Vivek

Rafael, If you get one with the kit lens, I am looking for a replacement ( i killed the electrical connection in my first one). ;)

V

Vivek

Yes, Rafael. The 14-45.

Busted the electrical connector and could not find a replacement part to fix it. The lens is fine (and useless without power).

K

klythawk

Hi Raf

After cash back in UK £349...link here, don't know about prices where you are, but in the UK thats a no brainer offer. Good luck on your search. :thumbup:

John

vincechu

Hi Raf

After cash back in UK £349...link here, don't know about prices where you are, but in the UK thats a no brainer offer. Good luck on your search. :thumbup:

John
Bummer :(... I was thinking to sell my G1 kit for that price to fund an EP2, guess I should hang on to the G1 then... or split the lens + kit to sell seperately... ;)

Vince