The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Awesome Lumix Leica comparison

peterb

Recently I read a review of the GF1 on Steve Huff's fabulously exuberant website. In it he told about Seal (the singer and avid Leicaphile), who'd been using the GF1. I decided to check out his site and go to his gallery (click link below). The gallery (which is filled incredible shots by the way) is set up so as you click through the various cool shots you can click an italicized "i". The image flips around and you see technical information behind the shot. VERY revealing. There's a button to click back to the image or you can click the "i" again and it'll take you back.

I found myself playing a wonderful guessing game. M9 or GF1? And more times than not, I was TOTALLY wrong.

Enjoy mFT fans.

http://gallery.me.com/sealmedia#gallery

V

Vivek

Would he introduce the G2? :ROTFL:

[I would add a disclaimer here that I am no fanboy of m4/3rds or any format or brand]

" decided to check out his site and go to his gallery (click link below)."

Golly. He does like his images to be dark.

Tony

nugat

hmmm...most of the pics there I would not qualify for a public album, I'd mark them NG. Strangely the Vilnius album is different, almost like somebody else snapped it. Indicentally it is wholly done on Canon 5D.
(And I just tested 5D2m and gave it no-go-for-me rating...)

Last edited: