The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Graffiti close-ups

f6cvalkyrie

Hi,

the walls around our railway station are 'decorated' with graffiti.
I'm normally not a big fan of taggers (understatement of the week), but I took a 'closer look' at them, and this is what came out

(Micro-Nikkor 55/2.8 on G1)
Shot in RAW, converted in Silkypix and some PP in Corel PSP Photo X2

C U,
Rafael

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Hi,

the walls around our railway station are 'decorated' with graffiti.
I'm normally not a big fan of taggers (understatement of the week), but I took a 'closer look' at them, and this is what came out

C U,
Rafael
Beautiful series, Raf

Keith

ustein

Contributing Editor
This is not a m4/3 shot but got inspired by this thread. I always like graffiti but check now more a closer view.

f6cvalkyrie

Glad to have been "inspiring", Uwe, and glad to see this thread living, even with a non µ4/3 pic. Let's not get "camera-racists" :D

Anyone else having been inspired, please feel free to add here !

C U
Rafael

Peter Klein

Here's a "mission statement" from a Seattle artist. G1 and 20/1.7, on a rainy day, while avoiding the supposedly homeless guy with the cardboard sign who "owns" that street corner.
--Peter