The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tilt Shift Article

Jonathon Delacour

Subscriber Member
Briefly, on the page you linked to (dijikame Watch):

* release date is specified as 2010 (no month given)
* price will be under JPY 40,000 (USD 443 / EUR 325)
* electrical contacts in the adapter will allow both AF and AE
* lenses used with the adapter should weigh less than 500 g
* some lenses will not work with the adapter.

The linked page on the manufacturer's website has similar information plus, at the beginning, thanks for the overwhelming interest shown by potential buyers together with profuse apologies for keeping everyone waiting (because of the complexity of the manufacturing task).

pellicle

sigh

why do they always emphasize that its about making objects look like toys?

If I still had tilt shift lenses it would be a blog article for sure

V

Vivek

I don't care for either.

Good to know someone hacked the 4/3rds to m4/3rds adapter to make it tilt.;)

brianc1959

I don't care for either.

Good to know someone hacked the 4/3rds to m4/3rds adapter to make it tilt.;)
I keep thinking there must be some mistake here. I can't imagine why someone would bother making a T/S adapter for 4/3 lenses to fit on m4/3 bodies.

V

Vivek

Does look silly doesn't it, Brian?

The movements will be very little. They also say it would be limited to certain lenses.

photoSmart42

Hacking a lens mount on the 20/1.7 to at least give it some shift capability while maintaining the auto functions would be interesting...