The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Now we are talking!

Yup, that's pretty cool right there. Keeps the form factor as small as possible (no need for adapters to add to the lens length). Unfortunately, having to buy sensors for each platform could get mighty pricey.

Still, we are very lucky that there are manufacturers out there that are catering to a legacy camera market.

Diane B

Interestingly enough, dpreview has pulled the story until they check with Ricoh. Richard Butler says its the first time they have ever pulled a story but they would prefer to give correct info.

Someone translated (though he says his Japanese is not so great) as "If my rusty Japanese hasn't failed me, those addition images were not part of anything official that Ricoh were showing off, but rather mockups made by a Japanese photographer/collector called Fumio Nakamura, who did them for the February issue of a Japanese camera magazine as speculation about what future GXR products might be like. ".

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Oh my,
Beings that this is a m4/3 area, I'll stick with my Pen.
That Ricoh doesn't do anything for aesthetic design.

roanjoh

HAHAHAHAHA......

If it's too good to be true.........

I was just gonna say - that must be the cheesiest mock-up ever with the black tape. Still a nice idea though - especially with the M-lens adapter.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
I'm sorry and I apologize to you all for my next statement.
I know your all excited with this but....
If Moses saw that camera, there would be another commandment.