The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Samsung NX10 won't work with c-mounts

RichA

I think the registration distance makes this an impossibility. Though rangefinder lenses should work.

apicius9

The larger sensor would not work with most c-mounts even if the flange distance allowed it.
That takes most of the fun out for me right from the beginning... I am waiting for the GH2 with a new turbo sensor :)

Stefan

bcaslis

I'm just looking for a few good native primes for the NX10. The 30mm is supposed to be very good but doesn't seem to be available in the U.S. yet.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
This is hardly a surprise. People like us represent a tiny, little part of the market, and Samsung will probably rather make a profit from selling their own lenses than have a bunch of customers shooting with strange old things they find in the fle markets.

When Nikon launches an EVIL camera, they'll probably make sure it won't meter with Nikkor (or other) lenses older than three and a half weeks. The D90 and lesser cameras don't meter with Nikkor manual focus lenses, while any Olympus, Panasonic or Canon camera will, go figure).

V

Vivek

When Nikon launches an EVIL camera, they'll probably make sure it won't meter with Nikkor (or other) lenses older than three and a half weeks. The D90 and lesser cameras don't meter with Nikkor manual focus lenses, while any Olympus, Panasonic or Canon camera will, go figure).
Sony will launch theirs and they will meter with anything. :ROTFL: